The Law Offices of Gail S. Seeram has been quoted in several media articles and has been recognized for her expertise in the area of immigration law.
- Orlando Sentinel, March 23, 2010, “Haiti orphans help rebuild schools through dance”: Quoted on her efforts in planning an upcoming fundraising event to benefit children in Haiti.
- Orlando Sentinel, October 14, 2009, “Rifqa ordered back to Ohio; is she in U.S. illegally?”: Quoted on possible immigration status of Rifqa Bary.
- Orlando Sentinel, September 29, 2008, “If you're married, try answering these questions”: Quoted on advise she would give clients facing an adjustment of status interview.
- Orlando Sentinel, May 23, 2008, “Muslims immigrants sue CIS for delay in citizenship process”: Quoted on her experience with the delayed FBI background check.
- Orlando Sentinel, August 10, 2007, “Immigration Law Migrates to Orlando”: Quoted on her view of the expanding practice of immigration law.
- Orlando Sentinel, June 17, 2007, “Q&A: Gail Seeram, Immigration Lawyer”: Interviewed, photographed and quoted on her background and experience in immigration law.
- Orlando Sentinel, May 30, 2007, “Immigrants Face Huge Fee Increases”: Quoted on the proposed immigration fee increase effective July 30, 2007.
- Orlando Sentinel, March 10, 2006, “Orlando Office Cuts Backlog on Immigration”: Quoted on her view of the immigration backlog.
- Orlando Sentinel, February 27, 2005, “Consuls Discuss Caribbean”: Quoted on her involvement in a town hall meeting with the CARICOM Consul Generals of Florida.
- Immigration Columnist, Caribbean Sun Newspaper, 2004 – Present
- Immigration Columnist, Khaas Baat, 2007 - Present
- Immigration Columnist, Karibbean Under One, 2008 – Present
- Immigration Columnist, Ideal Insights, 2009-Present
- Journal of MultiState Taxation and Incentives, “Can Local Tax Authorities Make Adjustments to Income in a Federally Tax-Free Reorganization”, September 2003